ITC – Privacy Statement
International Trucking Consolidators Limited (ITC) is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of all information it is entrusted with, and we take the utmost care to ensure that any personal data we obtain in the course of business is used for the purpose intended and not used in a way that you are unaware of or are not agreeable to.
Customer data collection / what data do we collect?
We only collect and record the minimum contact information required for the efficient conduct of our business.
In order to allow for the efficient organisation of collections and deliveries it is necessary to collect and record certain data (depending on circumstances) such as contact names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail address, bank account details, debit card details, transaction details, credit history details of customers, employees and suppliers.
We do not record or store any ‘special category data’.
An absence of sufficient information in this regard may give rise to International Trucking Consolidators Limited (ITC) being unable to provide such products or services to you in the appropriate manner.
Your personal information may be stored by International Trucking Consolidators Limited (ITC) on a computerised database in our Freight Management System, at client level in our CRM program and/or in any other secure manner. Any personal information which you provide to us when you apply for a product or hold an account with us will be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement which you have entered into with us and in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In terms of the act we would be considered ‘data controllers’. Due to our size we are not required to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO) but we are appointing a ‘Responsible Person’ who will monitor our compliance with the act.
International Trucking Consolidators Limited Data Protection Policy May 2018
Who do we share this information with?
When providing our services to you we may share your information with third parties. It is likely that we will need to share your data with:
* Our agents, suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate the performance of contracts agreed. For example, we may ask a haulier, shipping line or airline to transport goods on our behalf, or a software supplier to maintain our operating software, or an IT support company to provide us with IT and other related services.
* Other parties where we are legally obliged to do so.
How long will we store data?
We have a regulatory requirement to maintain records for a minimum of 6 years, after which time it will be destroyed if it is no longer required for the lawful purpose(s) for which it was obtained. If you consent to direct marketing, any information we use for this purpose will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
How do we manage our GDPR compliance?
We ensure that personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting the rights of the data subject. The Company shall ensure that the following measures are taken with respect to the collection, holding, and processing of personal data:
* We have appointed Kelly Ryan as ‘’the responsible person’’ to monitor our compliance.
* All Employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company shall be made fully aware of both their individual responsibilities and the Company’s responsibilities under the GDPR and under this policy, and shall be provided with a copy of this policy. * Only employees, agents, sub-contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company that need access to, and use of, personal data in order to carry out their assigned duties correctly shall have access to personal data held by the Company.
* All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data will be appropriately trained to do so.
International Trucking Consolidators Limited (ITC) Protection Policy May 2018
* All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data will be appropriately supervised.
* All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data shall be required and encouraged to exercise care, caution, and discretion when discussing work-related matters that relate to personal data, whether in the workplace or otherwise.
* Methods of collecting, holding, and processing personal data shall be regularly evaluated and reviewed.
* All personal data held by the Company shall be reviewed periodically.
* The performance of those employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data shall be regularly evaluated and reviewed. * All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data will be bound to do so in accordance with the principles of the GDPR and this Policy by contract.
* All agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data must ensure that any and all of their employees who are involved in the processing of personal data are held to the same conditions as those relevant employees of the Company arising out of this Policy and the GDPR.
* Records are destroyed every 6 years if they are no longer required for the lawful purpose(s) for which they were obtained.
Where any agent, contractor or other party working on behalf of the Company handling personal data fails in their obligations under this Policy that party shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company against any costs, liability, damages, loss, claims or proceedings which may arise out of that failure
Data breach notification?
All personal data breaches must be reported immediately to the Company’s GDPR ‘’Responsible Person’’
– Kelly Ryan. Ph. No: +353 (1) 8276266
Changes to our Privacy Statement International Trucking Consolidators Limited (ITC) Data Protection Policy May 2018
International Trucking Consolidators Limited (ITC) may modify or amend this policy at any time within the legal scope of GDPR. When such a change is made, we will post a revised version on the company website (www.itcair.com). Changes will be affective when they are posted. It is your responsibility to review this privacy statement and data protection notice from time to time to be aware of any such change.
Your continued use of the service will indicate your agreement to any such change.
Third party cookies
This website does contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of any personal information you submit or which is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.